As we prepare to take a break from our regular Friday preview and Monday review reports on auction activity with Geoff White from CoreLogic, in this our final show for 2018, we look at the final results from last weekend. While the numbers are still a bit disappointing there is a slight glimmer of hope that the market might bounce back next year.
We return with our normal auction update shows on Friday 8th February as we tally up the auctions to be conducted on that weekend
NOTE: Over the summer period, CoreLogic Auction Update will continue every Monday (24th Dec to 4th Feb inclusive) with a special video series produced and live streamed then made available at .
In this special 7 part series, Kevin will catch up with Phil Parker, Veronica Morgan and Matthew Hayson to discuss:
· How auctions work
· What to expect as a buyer and a seller (some great tips)
· The role the auctioneer plays in the process
· How to make a pre-auction offer and if it is wise
· How to choose a good ‘auction agent’
· Some powerful bidding strategies
· The properties that should and should not go to auction
The first in the special summer series will be broadcast next Monday 24th December