Chris Smith, USA Today best-selling author of The Conversion Code, co-founder of Curaytor, speaker, and speaker, with Turning Leads into Customers.
Based on his book The Conversion Code and his extensive experience as an inside salesperson as well as the co-founder of Curaytor, Chris Smith shares the secrets that will allow you to turn those seemingly worthless leads into clients who will close a transaction with you.
In this episode, Chris and Bernice discuss:
- You’ve generated a lead—what do you do now?
- If the lead calls you, you must call them back, but what do you say? Your success will depend upon three factors: speed, tenacity, and having a script.
- SMS is a better response than email, but what really makes both great? Content! Proven strategies to use in your business.
- They answered the phone: How to have the perfect first minute.
- How to do a pattern interrupt to keep them engaged and eager to hear back from you.
More episodes in this series
Matt Johnson & Greg McDaniel
7 January 2019.
Matt & Greg speak of the Relational Vs Transactional business approach
31 December 2018.
Michael Krisa provides secrets to print marketing
24 December 2018.
Terri Murphy discusses the importance of Productivity
17 December 2018.
Sue Koch chats social with Bernice Ross